Thursday, September 24, 2009

Supposing what I did

A night when you're s'posed'a do homework. So you can go to sleep. So you can get up. And do other shit you're s'posed'a do.

But striding comes fancy with whimsy in toe, to let you in on some things you should know. tellin' ya sleep is for quitters - a waste of your time! Well I want my hours to sparkle and shine and I'll go so far as committin' a crime, if I find a crime worth committin'.

I figger most of us that stay up late are just waiting for life to get more int'restin'.

Well tonight for me was a ride for the books, rather I spent the morning with the rest of the crooks that are late to bed and later to rise, and you'll know the gents by the fire in their eyes, a look that pierces with the knowledge of knives, slicing a spoonful into their lives, and that glair lets you know that it'd be lies if they told you that they regret it.

'cause those slices help prioritize, cut those s'posed'as down to size. Though some trouble may materialize, the meantime makes you realize that those nights on the edge of your demise are worth the words in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment