Tuesday, October 13, 2009

That is one ghetto-ass grilled cheese

My debit card did not come in the mail today - Fudge...sounds delicious right now. I haven't had a cookie since I-don't-know-when and I haven't made them since I-don't-know-how.

In the realm of need that most of us exist within, the meaning of necessity is so definitely flexible. My current needful resources (according to my present fleeting definition) that are at my disposal are Ltd. Too -

4 hours o sleep. $3 and a bunch of change that's lying around my pockets and room. 2 cigarettes. 1 brick of cheese. 1 boxxa cereal. 1 canna soup. 1/2 gallon of milk. 1/2 gallon of ju l'orange. it's the poverty diet.

So some of those things should be more described as "needful". And probably some of them are "resources" too. But fuck off, Semantics. Language is arbitrary.

Oh, and I also have a helluva lot of whiskey, because I haven't had time to drink. That's one of those necessities you don't see in the list because I don't have it. Interesting that I have so much alcohol and so little food. It's like what Kafka said - "I guess I turned into a bum." But that might have been a typographical error. That's probably how it happens, though. Eventually you have nothing left to lose. (ooh did you catch the double meaning there? Like the resources we were talking about before, but then also on an existential level. Oh you did get it? You're very acute, which would make me obtuse.......geometry)

Anyhoo, I'ma go into time debt in order to catch up on my sleep inventory. This was all a very fun journey, wasn't it kids?

Well good afternoon, blog. I'm'onna nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment