Thursday, October 29, 2009

It is a meta{phor} my life

What is this about not being able to use <> thingies in the title. I originally used them instead of { these } things because it was like pointing out where the meaning of the phor/for was s'posed'a go. Boo....BOO! I'M A GHOST! I GOT A ROCK! WHY DIDN'T HE JUST THROW IT THROUGH THEIR WINDOWS? WHO GIVES OUT ROCKS FOR HALLOWEEN? BESIDES ME? and I would imagine Santa Claus. But that's only because he's a sourpuss about the holiday. And he has more coal than candy. Because he needs to heat his pole. So I'm saying save it. It's cold up there............anyway. the point-

Stepped in dogshit. That's the metaphor. I don't know if the universe is trying to tell me life can always get worse, or that life will always get worse. 'Oh, your life hasn't been miserable? Well I got it covered. In dogshit. Your shoe, specifically.'

That girl next door better learn to clean up after her pooch. Because I already have my costumes for halloween, but I don't mind adding the wicked witch to the repertoire. So watch it Todo.

Why is there so much shit to do before Halloween? Why does so much have to be submitted by November 1? Killing me. I'ma be a zombie for Halloween without even trying. Here I come, pictures of me sleeping at parties! WUH HOO!

(back to work)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I see... I didn't get the title until now.

    Wouldn't you say your life won't necessarily always get worse since Rob said he loved your play? And since I said I loved your play?

    Loved your play, by the way.

    Hello Jon.

    Wait, which way does time go again?

    ReplyDelete