Saturday, October 17, 2009

LIfe is hard, but more so when your dick ain't (but then again I suppose it depends on the circumstances...)

(...Because you don't wanna be walking around with a boner all the time right? that could get dangerous)

Hear ye, hear ye. Plant your asses here in front of the screen and I'ma type til you see what I mean.

At some point I have to figure out whether I want to be an actor, a student, or a drunk. Because I don't know how much longer I can continue being all three. There is not enough time in the day. And not enough stuff in my thing. Brain.

Anyhoo, life has been kicking my ass. Four hour rehearsals six days a week and midterms and quizzes and a job make jonny a dull boy.

I just wanted a turkey sandwich, complete with all the fixin's but Hellman was all like "fix that lid so it will stay fixed atop the jar," so I went without that fixture of a turkey sandwich. Just cheese, turkey, lettuce. I'll have to find another way to get my fix.

But not really, because mayonnaise is gross, despite its essential role on sandwiches. What the fix up with that?

Oh my blog, you're my most receptive companion and my favorite to neglect. That'll teach you.

I have to go to rehearsal. Again. and Forever. Fun Fun.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, now I want a sandwich, and lamentably have none of the materials required for sandwich-assembly.

    I suppose you could use Baconnaise as a substitute, but it sounds like you've enough on your plate as is without the addition of diarrhea.

    ReplyDelete