Sunday, November 15, 2009

going and coming then becomes a matter of here and there...and then...

any reference to Dude, Where's my Car? being unintentional. But if I type that sentence, is it instantly negated? ...I guess we'll see.

Anyhoo, busy? Me too. Would it be wrong to name a child Anyhoo? No stealies, it was my idea.

I went to the zoo a few weeks ago, and I thought I might share some of my observations:
'3:46 - A large round figure, measuring approximately 7 feet in height and 6 feet in width, is stationed outside of one of the exhibit buildings. Slightly bubbling, billowing, and inconsistent exterior. Yellow being the majority color. Animated (drawn-on) eyes and mouth, protruding nose, stubby arms and legs. Disproportionately large, white gloves worn on end of arms and similarly disproportionate imitation Converse All-Stars worn on the end of legs. Bears sizable red baseball cap - reads "Celebration Cinemas". Oversized red, striped basketball-style shorts. Roused by a stereo playing Michael Jackson's "Thriller", the being dances awkwardly, only spurred by the crowds of children drawing near. It doesn't even use the original MJ choreography. I am not impressed. Humans are an odd species. Even at a zoo.'

I had the (Ms.)Fortune of coincidentally coinciding my visit with an event coined "Boo at the Zoo".

Alright, sorry this is all i can post here at the present time. More to come once my production is finished. You should come. I'm playing Dale Harding in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest at Michigan State University. Go to thr.msu.edu for further information if you are genuinely interested. Should be a good show.

I'm hungry, and consequently very irritated with Menna's for the absence of its product in my tummy. Damn online ordering.

Golly.

No comments:

Post a Comment