Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where does dust come from?

It comes from all of your regrets. first the dust stifles you, gets on your skin, in your eyes nose mouth ears lungs. You try and scratch it off and out, but soon you see it's fairly useless - you can move it around but it will always be there. And then it just builds. and you have to sit down before you fall down, but then you regret sitting down, because you just have to stay there and become the host of what is mostly dead skin. look what you've done, you've made a monster.

Also it comes from stupid questions. But primarily it comes from an big dumb old invisible tree frogs. it also causes the changing of seasons. Snow - duh? I know this because I have spent the last three years and four million dollars hunting BOZ - that's his name, stands for Broke Outta the Zoo - like he's the Predator. And when I say hunting I mean both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover style, jungle and cityscape. But I think I need Carl Weathers. Unfortunately he has not responded to my emails. So if anyone sees Carl Weathers, send him my way. We'll get this whole dust and winter thing figured out.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment