Thursday, February 11, 2010

"official clockwork mechanical man: does everything but live" (the valentine edition, part I)

ladies and gentlemen...drumroll please...I...jonnaeaquus tiresias boomerang...(waves arms to signal his desire for more enthusiasm, more fervor, more drumrolling suspense)........



......needed a haircut.

like a shaggy dog.

now I have one. Got one. I have gotten a haircut. It's nice, I guess. It is certainly lighter on the neck, and the eyes maybe?

and NOW I present to you several song fragments that communicate how i feel about things...


"It's a trap, it's a vicious trap...it's a map, it's a worthless smile...someone somewhere far away"

"tenth avenue freeze-out... I'm on my own, and I can't go home"

"I got dreams but nothing to hope for...lady, lady, keep your distance, I mean no good."


Damn you Avett Bros. for representing and supporting all of my cultural values so well.

I think I'm'onna drink vodka-redbulls the whole weekend. Just for the holiday. You see, being that valentine's day is coming up, I thought it would be humorously ironic to tempt cardiovascular failure.

Anyhow, I have felt like a disgusting human being lately, and it doesn't help that there are several places on my bedroom wall occupied by boogers. That's right people - boogers. They've dried into hard lumps over the paint next to my bed. And that only encapsulates a small part of my neuroses as a human being. So you might imagine the mush I have in my melon.

somebody date me. preferably someone who can cook - my microwaves are mad at me. and the oven is trying to kill me. I think it's upset because sometimes I forget to turn it off.

so raise up your glass for conflicting ideas,
and drain the whole drink so they'll all disappear.

i've got smoke, pills and powders, and needles and shots
and i'm shooting the noose to get out of the knots.

what the fuck ever that means.


happy day-before-valentine's-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment